I often find now with my 23″ Samsung HD LCD, that I have too many things open and I like to have multiple applications open on the same screen (in my view). This great utility allows you to create 4 “virtual” desktops so you can organise the things that you’re working on ie. Screen 1 for “social networking” twitter, facebook, rss reader etc, Screen 2 for web browsing and Screen 3 for documents, spreadsheets etc. I’m finding it very useful and I hope you do too.
- Don't forget to follow @DiverseIT_ to stay up to date with #tech #cloud #IT #infosec news & events! 3 years ago
- #ICYMI RedEmber assets have been acquired by @DiverseIT_ To stay up to date with #tech #IT #Cloud related news & events, follow @DiverseIT_ 3 years ago
- RedEmber are excited to announce the #acquisition of our assets & staff by @DiverseIT_ Details here ow.ly/yGldn #perth #cloud 3 years ago
- Maintenance Notification Sat 22nd June 2013 - eepurl.com/Bgr8H 4 years ago
- Maintenance Notification Sat 15th June 2013 - eepurl.com/ATMSD 4 years ago